Monday, January 17, 2011

Podcasting

First, why can't I select my font/size anymore?

I did enjoy hearing the Podcasts and think it would be nice for our library to have Podcasts on our menu! As e-books will be a part of the future for libraries, perhaps a synopsis or the first few pages of new books would be of interest to patrons? I know some patrons who utilise audio resources, can sometimes complain about the narrator! On a personal note, I checked out Tony Delroy from the ABC and to my delight, I can obtain Podcasts! If you are a fan, this is where you can find him: http://www.abc.net.au/nightlife/features/nightlifepodcast.xml

2 comments:

  1. I am definately going to have to check out podcats a bit more. Such a convenient way to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea about book synopses using podcasts...

    ReplyDelete